Ekinex Movement sensor
KNX movement sensor for wall mounting. One channel for light and one channel for HVAC. Power supply via bus. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
The device has to be to completed with a square plate (with 60 x 60 mm window) and a square frame of the series form or flank (to be ordered separately).
The product, with cover lens already included, is available in two colours:
EK-SM2-TP-GAA - Ice white
EK-SM2-TP-GAE - Intense black
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
• 1 channel for light, 1 channel for HVAC
• Semi-automatic or fully automatic operation
• 180° detection area
• 3 PIR sensors can be activated individually or in groups
• Sensitivity adjustable (10 levels)
• Light sensor with linear output
• High-resolution lens for detection of small movements
• Optical filter integrated
• Height of mounting 1-3 m
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS3 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKSM2##.vd4 (## = version). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian
Vi sender regelmessig ut info til våre kunder om nye produkter, omtaler, tester, rapporter fra messer og informasjon om nye produsenter
Meld deg på her!
Norwegian Custom Media Solution as
Gamle Drammensvei 107
Tlf: 67 48 01 00
NO 985 374 295 MVA