KD-IP1080RX ENTERPRISE AV OVER IP
ENTERPRISE AV OVER IP
KD-IP1080RX, HDMI over IP with POE (Rx) Receiver with Redundant Power Connection HDBT/HDMI ekstender kit(TX&RX)
- Power Over Ethernet: Carry power to Tx and Rx units with a Power Over Ethernet enabled Smart Managed Switch
- Custom System: Add Tx and Rx extenders to an existing system to expand it up to 1024 Tx units and unlimited amount of Rx units
- Signal Extension: Up to 400 ft. @ 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) using CAT5e/6 UTP/STP cable
- Web Control Interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic video setup.
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- Resolution Support: Supports up to 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) and compatible with DVI1.0/HDMI/HDCP1.x
- HDMI Pass-through: Tx unit support HDMI Pass-through to receive video or extract audio on the transmit side
- Redundant Power Supply: Added reliability and for non-PoE integration
- Audio Format: Supports 2ch PCM at 44.1/48kHz
- A/V Bitrate: Supports Stream Bitrate up to 15Mbps.
- EDID: EDID libraries readily available to provide the best setup per source
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI runs using Key Digital® HDMI cables
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- Control: UDP and Web Broswer Control through PC. Control System via Compass
Control MC gateway.
- Major Control System Support: Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, Extron, Leviton®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, etc.
- Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® iOS App
- Tx Input: 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Tx Output: 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female; 1 CAT5e/6 on RJ45
- Rx Input: 1 CAT5e/6 on RJ45
- Tx Output: 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- POE Power Consumption: ≤ 6 watts per unit
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Rack Mount: 3U with KD-RK120PLT bracket (sold separately)
- Product (Each): 4.74” x 3.11” x 1.16”, Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Packaging: 6.2” x 4.2” x 3.7”; Weight 2 lbs