Universal interface 4 IN/OUT
KNX bus device functioning as 4-channel input for the connection of potential-free contacts and 4-channel output for control of low-consumption LED. Mounting in wall box or on 35 mm rail (EN 60715) with the support EK-SMG-35 (to be ordered separately). Power supply via bus. Bus terminal block included in the delivery. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
• ON/OFF switching of single loads or group of loads
• dimming of lighting devices
• operating of shutters and roller blinds
• detecting the state of signaling contacts (from safety devices, alarms, etc.)
• recalling and saving of scenes
• sending on the bus of values (temperature, brightness, etc.)
• switching to forced functioning (lock)
• counting of impulses and switching cycles
• controlling of low-consumption LED to be used as state feedback, orientation nightlights, etc.
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 2.0 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKCD2TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian
Vi sender regelmessig ut info til våre kunder om nye produkter, omtaler, tester, rapporter fra messer og informasjon om nye produsenter
Meld deg på her!
Norwegian Custom Media Solution as
Gamle Drammensvei 107
Tlf: 67 48 01 00
NO 985 374 295 MVA