The ekinex® EK-FA1-TP binary output allows to command 8 groups of loads independently; to this purpose, the device has outputs fitted with potential-free relays.
8-fold KNX binary output for switching and control of loads. Mounting in distribution board on EN 60715 rail (8 modular units, each 18 mm). To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
• On/off switching of individual loads or groups of loads
• Configurable as normally open or normally closed switch
• Logical gates and forced mode for each channel
• Manual control by levers (also without bus voltage)
• Status feedback of output channels through the position of the levers
• Block function for each channel
• Time scheduling: switching delay for on and off, staircase lighting function with warning signal
• Integration in scenarios
• Operating hours counter configurable via bus
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKFB1TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian
Vi sender regelmessig ut info til våre kunder om nye produkter, omtaler, tester, rapporter fra messer og informasjon om nye produsenter
Meld deg på her!
Norwegian Custom Media Solution as
Gamle Drammensvei 107
Tlf: 67 48 01 00
NO 985 374 295 MVA