The ekinex® EK-HH1-TP mixing actuator allows the control of 3 floating points or 0-10 V servo-motor for mixing valves.
KNX bus device for the control of a mixing group. Control of a servomotor for mixing valve (3 floating points or with 0-10 V signal). Control of a circulating pump. Acquisition of inflow and return temperatures (conveying fluid) and external temperature (air). Regulation of the inflow temperature of the conveying fluid with regulation modes selectable separately for heating and cooling. Device particularly suitable for underfloor or ceiling heating and cooling radiant panels applications in combination with room thermostats with integrated temperature and humidity sensor. Mounting in distribution board on EN 60715 rail (8 modular units, each 18 mm). To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
• 1 TRIAC output (CLOSE / COM / OPEN) for 3-floating point servomotor (with POWER AUX input for servomotor power supply at 24 Vac or 230 Vac)
• 1 output (AO1) for servomotor with 0-10 V control signal
• 1 SPST relay output (DO1) for circulating pump control
• 2 SPST relay outputs (DO2, DO3) for additional functions
• 3 analogic inputs (IN1, IN2, IN3) for passive temperature sensors (NTC 10 kΩ at 25 °C)
• 2 configurable inputs (IN4, IN5) as analogic (for passive temperature sensors NTC 10 kΩ at 25 °C) or digital (for free-potential contacts)
• Power supply from bus and auxiliary 230 Vac 50/60 Hz power supply
• Two logic functions with 16 objects each
• Overtemperature (heating) and undertemperature (cooling) alarm management
• Alarm management by condensation sensor
• Alphanumeric display and membrane keyboard for monitoring of operating parameters and modification of a control parameters subset
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKHH1TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian
Vi sender regelmessig ut info til våre kunder om nye produkter, omtaler, tester, rapporter fra messer og informasjon om nye produsenter
Meld deg på her!
Norwegian Custom Media Solution as
Gamle Drammensvei 107
Tlf: 67 48 01 00
NO 985 374 295 MVA